This is the route of the Bernina Express classic, internationally known as UNESCO World Heritage. The trip begins in St. Moritz and takes you via Italy into Switzerland’s sunniest corner to Lugano. In between you will experience the crossing of the Bernina Pass, the beauty of Lake Bianco and a ’roundabout ride’ over the Brusio spiral viaduct.
Highlights Bernina Express classic
- Journey to St. Moritz via the Albula route
- The Upper Engadine with St. Moritz
- Lake Bianco and Morteratsch Glacier
- Crossing of Bernina Pass and Alp Grüm
- Brusio spiral viaduct and Puschlaversee
- Arrival in southern Lugano