This is the Glacier Express classic route, which impresses tourists from all over the world. The trip begins and ends in our sophisticated mountain towns of Zermatt and St. Moritz. In between, the eight-hour journey will take you via various bridges and tunnels as you ride in the panoramic carriages Glacier Express.
Highlights Glacier Express Classic
- Zermatt and the Matterhorn
- Panoramic ride through Goms and Rheinschlucht Gorge
- Highest point of the Oberalp Pass (2033 metres)
- View the Alps through the tremendous panoramic windows
- Ride along the Albula route
- St. Moritz and the lakes