This short trip begins in Zermatt with an overnight stay in a hotel category of your choice. On the second day you will travel on the legendary Glacier Express via Brig through Goms and over the Oberalp Pass to Disentis. The trip continues from here through the unique Rheinschlucht Gorge to Chur.
- Glacier Express from Zermatt to Chur
- Zermatt and the Matterhorn
- Panoramic ride through Goms and Rheinschlucht Gorge
- Highest point of the Oberalp Pass (2033 meters)
- View the Alps through the tremendous panoramic windows
- Chur’s old town