Discover the different regions and cultures of Switzerland. While traveling by boat across Lake Lucerne to Flüelen, take in the spectacular scenery from the water. Continue south by panoramic train over the historic Gotthard route to sunny Lugano. The next highlight, the Bernina Express, will take you through Vatelline to Tirano and then onwards through the UNESCO World Heritage Site route to Chur.
Highlights Gotthard Panorama and Bernina Express
- Steamboat rides on Lake Lucerne
- Train ride on the Gotthard route
- Numerous bridges, viaducts and tunnels
- Highest alpine transfer Europe’s
- Bus journey from Tirano to Lugano
- UNESCO World Heritage Bernina- and Albula line